COMPLETE NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES East Texas Acupuncture : This Notice of Privacy Practices (the “Notice”) describes how Square Root Computers Inc, d/b/a East Texas Acupuncture of TX and the members of its Affiliated Covered Entity (collectively “we” or “our” or “Medical Practice”) may use and disclose your protected health information to carry out treatment, payment or business operations and for other purposes...
Notice of Privacy Practices:East Texas Acupuncture
Date 3/25/2020 3:00:27 PM | Comments: 0
Acupuncture in Kaufman Texas and surrounding areas
Date 3/27/2020 1:46:22 PM | Comments: 0
Acupuncture House Calls in Dallas Fort Worth
Date 3/27/2020 1:54:03 PM | Comments: 0
Acupuncture in Gun Barrel City, surrounding areas:
Date 3/27/2020 2:17:18 PM | Comments: 0
Acupuncture in Henderson County Texas
Date 3/27/2020 2:22:42 PM | Comments: 0
Acupuncture Cedar Creek Lake
Date 3/27/2020 2:56:44 PM | Comments: 0
What is your GUARANTEE?
Date 9/19/2020 4:40:50 PM | Comments: 0
Recently someone walked in without an appointment and asked me "Is it guaranteed?" I had actually never heard that question before point-blank, in person, and it took me off guard. Therefore I thought it would be good to explain what is guaranteed here in this article:
- I can guarantee you that I've been practicing acupuncture for 8+ years and that I was trained by some of the Western World's most acclaimed teachers including Dr. Qianzhi Wu, Dr. William Morris, Dr Xiaotian Shen, and Elizabeth Fordyce (LAc) and Regan Archibald (LAc) to name a few.
- I can guarantee you that you will receive the allotted amount of my time that you are scheduled to receive.
- I can guarantee you that I maintain medical malpractice insurance, and that to date I have a perfect record with regards to practicing acupuncture safely.
- I can guarantee to comply with CCAOM clean needle technique
- I can guarantee that in Texas acupuncture is a highly regulated industry, and under the supervision of the Texas Medical Board.
- I can guarantee that I ONLY use brand new unused needles
- In most cases, I can guarantee that I have treated your problem successfully before, perhaps hundreds of times. Call before booking, to make sure. If your odds are 50-50 I'll tell ya right up front! The last thing I want is to waste my time, and yours. Trust me: I have no desire to hear complaints nor do I wish to work for free, so I will tell you quite frankly via telephone what sort of results you can expect. My goal IN LIFE is to always under promise and over-deliver.
- I can guarantee that I am licensed in the state of Texas to perform Acupuncture.
- I can guarantee you clean sheets, and a sanitary treatment space.
- I can guarantee that I have successfully passed all NCCAOM board exams, and that I have obtained a very difficult (and expensive) 4 years masters degree from the Academy of Oriental Medicine Austin, Texas (AOMA Graduate School of INTEGRATIVE Medicine).
- I can guarantee you that I hold the title "Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine" (MAOM) from an AOBTA accredited university.
- I can guarantee you that I will do my absolute best to help you find a permanent solution to your health challenges.
- I can guarantee that you don't have to pay for your treatment until after its completed. In other words, if you feel unsatisfied with your treatment then you can walk out without paying a penny - but of course you can also never come back here again.