Acupuncture is now available in Henderson County Texas and surrounding areas. We offer mobile (to your home) service through our online booking system, or you can stop by our local clinic by clicking -
Acupuncture in Henderson County Texas
Date 3/27/2020 2:22:42 PM | Comments: 0
Acupuncture Cedar Creek Lake
Date 3/27/2020 2:56:44 PM | Comments: 0
Acupuncture is now available in Cedar Creek Lake Texas and surrounding areas. We offer mobile (to your home) service through our online booking system, or you can stop by our local clinic by clicking -
Book an Appointment
What is your GUARANTEE?
Date 9/19/2020 4:40:50 PM | Comments: 0
Recently someone walked in without an appointment and asked me "Is it guaranteed?" I had actually never heard that question before point-blank, in person, and it took me off guard. Therefore I thought it would be good to explain what is guaranteed here in this article:
- I can guarantee you that I've been practicing acupuncture for 8+ years and that I was trained by some of the Western World's most acclaimed teachers including Dr. Qianzhi Wu, Dr. William Morris, Dr Xiaotian Shen, and Elizabeth Fordyce (LAc) and Regan Archibald (LAc) to name a few.
- I can guarantee you that you will receive the allotted amount of my time that you are scheduled to receive.
- I can guarantee you that I maintain medical malpractice insurance, and that to date I have a perfect record with regards to practicing acupuncture safely.
- I can guarantee to comply with CCAOM clean needle technique
- I can guarantee that in Texas acupuncture is a highly regulated industry, and under the supervision of the Texas Medical Board.
- I can guarantee that I ONLY use brand new unused needles
- In most cases, I can guarantee that I have treated your problem successfully before, perhaps hundreds of times. Call before booking, to make sure. If your odds are 50-50 I'll tell ya right up front! The last thing I want is to waste my time, and yours. Trust me: I have no desire to hear complaints nor do I wish to work for free, so I will tell you quite frankly via telephone what sort of results you can expect. My goal IN LIFE is to always under promise and over-deliver.
- I can guarantee that I am licensed in the state of Texas to perform Acupuncture.
- I can guarantee you clean sheets, and a sanitary treatment space.
- I can guarantee that I have successfully passed all NCCAOM board exams, and that I have obtained a very difficult (and expensive) 4 years masters degree from the Academy of Oriental Medicine Austin, Texas (AOMA Graduate School of INTEGRATIVE Medicine).
- I can guarantee you that I hold the title "Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine" (MAOM) from an AOBTA accredited university.
- I can guarantee you that I will do my absolute best to help you find a permanent solution to your health challenges.
- I can guarantee that you don't have to pay for your treatment until after its completed. In other words, if you feel unsatisfied with your treatment then you can walk out without paying a penny - but of course you can also never come back here again.
Date 1/7/2023 7:30:07 PM | Comments: 0
Insurance may be accepted, please feel free to inquire for details. Texas is not a front-runner in providing insurance coverage for acupuncture. Since relocating from Hawaii to Texas, our ability to accept health insurance is limited.
At this time we are accepting VA / Veteran Benfits. However even to receive VA benefits for acupuncture you must have a referral from your primary care physician in Texas. Your PCP should be able to prescribe 10 visits at a time. In Texas, it is the patient who bears the responsibility for getting this referral from their PCP. If your PCP refuses to provide a referral for acupuncture, then we suggest you get a different PCP.
Book an Appointment
We are aware however that there are constantly new options becoming available to Texas residents (including certain Medicare Advantage programs). If you feel that your insurance may reimburse their acupuncturists $95 per visit (or more) please inquire for details. There is also a considerable time (and delay) associated with billing a health insurance company (to receive reimbursement for a service that has already been provided). Therefore insurance that proposes to reimburse LESS THAN $95 for the first visit can not be considered.
Insurance programs that pay less than our cash rate of $95 per visit will not be considered. Before inquiring with us we respectfully ask that you call your insurance program and ask them how much they pay their acupuncturists.
We do not run a community clinic (which can offer a lower service quality by seeing up to 10 patients at a time). Some insurance companies only pay out $20 to $45 for acupuncture. Unfortunately, we can not deal with these sort of very low reimbursement rates. Thank you in advance for understanding.